Thank you for visiting our sitemap. It's here so you can easily navigate our site. Feel free to come here and find your way to other parts of our website.
- Hotline TNT, Del Paxton
- COMING SOON...
- Pink Droid, Sympathy, Coral Collapse, Tedesco Knows Best
- The Last Reign, The World Without Us, Pale Hell
- David Brown, Saint Blind, Jupiter Trolley, Headspace
- Prodigal: The Return of DJ Andre Frazier
- Lone Drum & pheel. Noah Fense X antipode., Atlas.B
- Psyclon Nine, Clockwork Echo, Our Frankenstein, Corvins Breed, & CHV.CK
- Kids in the Basement, Strange Standard, Breakfast Beers
- Florence Dore Band (feat. members of the dBs, Son Volt, & Steve Earle's Dukes), + Last Night Songs
- FlashBamPow, Soular Plexis
- Davey Harris, Managerial, Katie Weissman, Adelaide, Martin Freeman (no Alex Berkley)
- Digital Afterlife, Among The Outcast, Dagger Mind, Benot Breathing, Damages
- Virus X 40th Anniversary Show, with special guests Johnny Revolting, Bastard Bastard Bastard
- Beach Tower, Ghost Water, Jupiter Trolley, Tsavo Highway
- Breakfast For Dinner, Oscar's Cash, Glass Image, Jkuch (Rescheduled from Nov 19)
- Hell’s Harlots present: Surgeon General Warning
- 156/Silence, p.s. you'redead
- That 1 Guy
- Vokillz, Lilith Two, Nate Spanish, salotheboy, Mark The Aquarius
About Buffalo’s Mohawk Place
For almost thirty years, Mohawk Place has brought genuine, high-quality live musical acts to Erie County. In fact, Mohawk Place is a leading Western New York live music venue that attracts a diverse audience by presenting local and national music groups.
Occupying the ground floor of a building from 1896, “The ‘Hawk” originally housed and fed vaudeville performers for several decades before becoming a bar and live music venue that featured legends like Jimi Hendrix, James Brown and Rick James, among other future stars. After closing briefly in January 2013, Buffalo’s Mohawk Place returned without losing any of its mystique or style.
The new owners have fixed up maintenance issues, upgraded the sound, bathroom and plumbing, while remaining a simple neighborhood “dive bar” feel. These days, the bar has become a “rite of passage” for local and regional performers. The bar still brings both veteran and upcoming national acts to Downtown Buffalo.
With dedicated ownership, a knowledgeable booking agent, and some of the best staff in the business, plus a loyal and devoted following, Buffalo’s Mohawk Place is back as Western New York’s premiere medium-sized music venue for decades to come. Contact us today to book a show.